Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STARS offers many resources to provide students with any supplements they may need to be successful. Available resources include:
- iPads with educational apps
- Chem Pro (video lessons, equation sheets, and flashcards)
- Nova Elements (interactive periodic table and elements)
- Essential Anatomy (in-depth view at individual anatomical systems, and interactive quizzes)
- KAHN Academy (all subjects)
- Tutoring help
- Student-led study groups
Whether or not you are a member of the STARS program, NCCC is committed to student success, and offers many helpful resources to assist you in your studies. These resources include:
- CAVE tutoring availability will be reposted at the beginning of the Fall 2019 semester.
- Research assistance, for both online and print resources
- Subject-specific guides, to help you find additional information for any course
- Instructor's office hours
In addition to college resources, many other apps and websites provide supplemental information that may be able to answer your questions. These are available to everyone, 24/7, on-campus or off-campus, as long as you have computer access.
- KHAN Academy (tutorials and brush-up quizzes on every subject)
Apply for STARS
The application is the required first step of becoming a STARS participant. This is an application that you must fill out before being accepted into the program. When you arrive on campus you will be able to sign your copy to verify your information and interest in the program.
Email questions to:
Neosho County Community College
800 W. 14th St.
Chanute, KS 66720