Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STARS offers many resources to provide students with any supplements they may need to be successful. Available resources include:
- STARS Supplemental Nursing Packet
- Online subscriptions
- Kindle books
- iPads with educational apps
- NCSBN's NCLEX Pharmacology Review
- Scrub Cheats (many reference guides for nursing concepts)
- RN Crush (free quizzing app to review for NCLEX)
- Mentoring program
- TEAS study textbooks
- Tutoring help
- Student-led study groups
Whether or not you are a member of the STARS program, NCCC is committed to student success, and offers many helpful resources to assist you in your studies. These resources include:
- CAVE tutoring availability will be reposted at the beginning of the Fall 2019 semester.
- Research assistance, for both online and print resources
- Subject-specific guides, to help you find additional information for any course
- Instructor's office hours
Apply for STARS
The application is the required first step of becoming a STARS participant. This is an application that you must fill out before being accepted into the program. When you arrive on campus you will be able to sign your copy to verify your information and interest in the program.
Email questions to:
Neosho County Community College
800 W. 14th St.
Chanute, KS 66720